Skip to content Accessibility info

Commercial Property Insurance

Commercial Property Insurance

Property owners face the risk of having their property damaged or destroyed due to numerous causes such as natural disasters, fire, and burglary.

If you have a commercial property in Tulsa, it would be a wise business move to get commercial property insurance to protect it from sudden catastrophes. Given that Oklahoma is one of the most disaster-prone states in the US, it makes sense to have your commercial space insured.

Commercial property insurance is one of the many types of business insurance. It covers:

  • Commercial buildings and other structures
  • Outdoor signs
  • Tools and equipment
  • Computers
  • Business records and documents
  • Inventories
  • Furniture and fixtures
  • Exterior walls
  • Fences
  • Landscaping
  • Lost income

Commercial Property Insurance in Oklahoma, Texas, & Missouri

A commercial property insurance policy usually covers your building, whether you own or lease it, and your business's personal property.

Building: This covers the building you own or lease, items installed permanently in the building such as equipment and machines, and permanently attached items like cabinets. Also covered are any leased properties under your care located inside or outside the building.

Business personal property: This provides coverage to machines and equipment not attached to the building, office furniture, finished goods, and raw materials. Improvements made to the building can be covered as well.

While these are standard coverage, you may include other coverage options to give your business extra security:

Loss of business income. This pays for lost profits and fixed costs while your business is closed due to repair. This may also reimburse financial losses if your business temporarily closes or if there is restricted customer access to your business location following a disaster.

Electronic data processing. If your Tulsa company relies on computers, this insurance is essential. The policy provides coverage for damage or loss of computers, other hardware, data (including software and programs), and electronic media.

Equipment breakdown. This is for loss or damage of mechanical and electrical equipment due to failures, breakdowns, and explosions.

We Design Packages to Meet Your Commercial Property Needs

Every business has unique risks that should be addressed. Thus, every business has unique insurance needs.

We tailor policies designed to protect your Oklahoma company and financial future better. To discuss your commercial property insurance requirements, call us at 918-221-7686. You may also contact us online for a quick quote.